Together with the entrepreneur and his team, we take a direct hands-on approach to value creation. Integrity, discretion and transparency guide our actions.
Our structure allows us to invest in businesses for a longer period differentiating us from traditional private equity sponsors and enabling us to maximize value over time.
Our ability to assume, when necessary, leadership and management roles within our acquired businesses also differentiates us. We prefer significant ownership stakes and the responsibilities entailed.
We invest our own capital alongside capital from strategic investment partners when necessary. We strongly encourage our managers to participate as well.
PROFILES OF TARGETED COMPANIES
• Revenues between $10M and $75M
• EBITDA between $1M and $10M
• Enterprise value between $5M and $75M
Types of transactions
• Primarily buyout
• Moderate use of financial leverage
• Partnership with competent and dedicated managers
• Etabished products/services
• Significant growth potential
• Mainly in Eastern Canada
• Consumer goods (including agri-food)
• Transport & logistics